The NETA Conference and CPB Public Media Thought Leader Forum is the only gathering dedicated to the foundational cornerstone of Public Media: Education.
Join your colleagues in station leadership, education, community engagement, marketing, promotion, production and content to learn from national thought leaders and engage in hands-on discussions. This year we will explore the future of education and media, with a focus on the following areas: Media in the Classroom, Content, Community Engagement, Station Management, and Youth Voices.
The conference is designed to offer a variety of professional development and networking opportunities. Here’s a look at what we have planned for 2020.
- Sunday, January 26: Pre-Conference Workshops, Peer Learning Community Meet-Ups, and the NETA Awards Reception and Gala
- Monday, January 27: CPB Public Media Thought Leader Forum
- Tuesday, January 28: NETA General Sessions, Breakout Sessions, Networking, and Failure Lab
- Wednesday, January 29: NETA General Sessions, Breakout Sessions, Networking, and NETA PubMedia Camp
- Thursday, January 30: Education Innovation Field Trip; YoPro DC