NETA believes in the value of teamwork and the significant impact that comes from developing interdisciplinary approaches to our work. To support stations that share the value of teams joining together for the NETA Conference, we have several scholarships opportunities for you!
NETA TEAM SCHOLARSHIP
- Free Conference registration for second Conference attendee from a station
- Station must be sending more than one person to the NETA Conference.
- Must be member in good standing of NETA Programming Service, NETA Business Center, or NETA Corporate Member
- Must be a first-time attendee to the NETA Conference
How to Apply:
- Submit a letter of request to NETA and share how attending the conference would support your professional development and how having a team at the 2020 NETA Conference and CPB Public Media Thought Leader Forum will support your station. Submit by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, October 25, 2019.
Awarded as follows:
- One conference registration to a NETA Programming Service Subscriber decided by NETA Content team
- One conference registration to a NETA Business Center Client decided by NETA Business Center team
- One conference registration to a NETA Corporate Member decided by NETA Education team
- One conference registration to a NETA Programming Service, NETA Business Center or NETA Corporate Member decided by NETA President